Apply for Junior Python Engineer Position
We are looking for beginner Python engineers. This is a full-time job in the office located in Kharkiv. We are not considering remote work at the moment. Although, you can still apply and we can consider opening an office in your city.
Please, note, that word "basic" in below descriotion means that you have strong theoretical knowledges of fundamentals. Not just heard or quickly browsed thtrough wikipedia. Basic means you have core but lack experience actually working with the technology in commercial project.
This role is web oriented. Find technical requirements below:
- You learn and practice Python 3.x language. Please, find minimum requirements here
- You reviewed Django or Flask frameworks and have strong theoretical knowledges of what is going on with one or another
- You have used PostgreSQL or MySQL and can write basic SQL queries
- You know basics of Django Rest Framework or create an API with Flask
- Understanding of API design
- Basic understanding of DevOps. This means capabilities to perform a straightforward setup of development and production environments
Additionally, here is a list of technologies that are nice to have experience with:
- React.js or Angular.js. It might be useful if you lean towards frontend development more
- Redis and MongoDB databases
- Good DevOps skills
- Numpy, scikit, pandas and related. In case you enjoy data science, machine learning and such, please apply as well
- Tornado or twisted frameworks
Additional non-technical requirements:
- Good English. Excellent read & write capabilities and decent spoken English are required
- Basic understanding of scrum
- ~40 hours work week
- Flexible working hours
- Starting compensation in a range between 200$ to 600$
We are looking forward to hear from raising talants!
Thank You for your application. The application will be reviewed and you will be invited to interview if eligible.