Apply for Front End React.js Engineer Position
We are looking for both strongly experienced engineers as well as beginners who may lack experience but have a solid theoretical foundation.
Welcome in a team on projects for the UN.
AnvilEight is looking for an engineer that is experienced in developing large-scale applications.
- Experience and interest in ReactJS / Redux / React-router / React-redux-form;
- Experience with such tools as Webpack, Git;
- Ability and desire to learn things fast;
- Awareness of cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Good English. Excellent read & write capabilities and reasonable spoken English are required;
- Understanding Scrum;
- Appreciation of TDD and testing overall;
- More than 1 year of commercial experience;
- Understanding of Scrum framework and roles in a team;
- Understanding of development methodologies;
- Experience with: GraphQL or REST, Node.js, CSS/HTML, Grunt/Gulp, Docker;
- High salary (depends on professional skills and experience);
- Interesting and challenging projects Career growth opportunities;
- Professional skills development;
- Offices with warm atmosphere and great working conditions;
- Flexible working hours.
We are looking forward to hear from great engineers!
Thank You for your application. The application will be reviewed and you will be invited to interview if eligible.