Apply for Embedded Engineer Position
Welcome in a team on projects for Big IoT German manufacturing company. This is a full-time job in the office located in Kharkiv.
It is necessary to develop software for testing household appliances, chip programming, integration with cloud solutions, management and diagnostics of technology via USB and others.
It requires decent knowledge and experience with the technologies we indicated below.
- Experience and interest in Cortex-M;
- Strong skills in device driver development;
- Strong skills in TCP/IP, lwIP, SSL;
- Strong skills in USB drivers development (USB CDC, USB CDC-ECM, ip-over-USB).
- Hierarchical State Machines;
- Experience with STM32;
- Developed in the past;
- Cmake, Shell, Python.
Additional non-technical requirements
- Good English. Excellent read & write capabilities and reasonable spoken English are required;
- Understanding Scrum;
- Appreciation of TDD and testing overall;
- More than 1 year of commercial experience.
- High salary (depends on professional skills and experience);
- Interesting and challenging projects Career growth opportunities;
- Professional skills development;
- Offices with warm atmosphere and great working conditions;
- Flexible working hours.
We are looking forward to hear from great engineers!
Thank You for your application. The application will be reviewed and you will be invited to interview if eligible.