Apply for Python Engineer Position in Emerging Office
AnvilEight aims to establish an offices all around the Kharkov region, thus seeks engineers who can join us in a local offices. We are looking for both beginner and senior Python engineers in the following cities:
Thank You for your application. The application will be reviewed and you will be invited to interview if eligible.
Once we got at least five candidates suited for the job, the office in that particular city will be established and people will be hired for at least six months. If you live in one of these cities and meet the requirements, described below, feel free to submit your application via the form on this page.
- Education for beginners. Our engineers will lead the process and teach the language and development process;
- English classes;
- Office space and equipment;
- Employment for at least six months;
- A compensation in a range of 300$ to 600$;
- Paid vacations.
Although we seek raising talents and consider beginners to this position, there are minimal requirements that you should meet in order to be considered (ordered by importance):
- English skills. Your level of English should be sufficient to freely read, write and keep at least a basic conversation. Despite the fact that we will be running English classes, at least A2 to B1 level should be obtained first;
- Good work ethic and willingness to grow. We are looking for individuals, who are seeking to build theirs careers, not just one-off or seasoned work. You must be respectful and responsible person;
This is a full-time position which will require you to work at least 40 hours per week.
We are looking forward to hear from great Python engineers!